Supercuts Racist experience
I work briefly for supercuts Midtown in Tallahassee, and it was an experience I will never forget.the staff and management were very racist.
One stylist used the word Nasty ***, it is appalling. The so called manager is a piece of work, and her side kick is even worst. If you are ethnic please stay away cause they don't want to do your hair and speak *** about you when you leave. I am going to report them to DPR for operating the salon without Barbicide.
They sometimes run out and don't even bother to replace immediately, but dilute it and wait a couple days.
I hope the guy who has the franchise will eventually find out whats going on and get rid of that manager, cause she is doing nothing, but talking *** about him in his absence.Midtown is going down.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "What I wanted on the left vs what I got on the right. WTH am I supposed to do with this?..."
- "I just purchased a 1TB SimpleSave external U.S.B. Hard drive today and discovered that the drive does not contain 1 terribytes of disk space (as cliamed on the box). ..."
- "12/21/2014 05:59 PST - Buyer: I ordered Christmas ornament 7 WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS yet it wont arrive in time to get it before I travel. Very rude seller after requesting..."
- "I ordered a pizza, got the wrong pizza, called Pizza Hut and asked for a correct pizza. It has been 2 hours... And I haven't eaten anything but 2 wings...."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "Hi, I am customer. I actually brought few items worth $32.74. Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email. Worst thing she never put any information..."
- "I just graduated at ceder hill and so far my experience is nothing like all the bad reviews i see on the internet?, the dallas inn (room 206) was quite..."