Supercuts Racist experience

I work briefly for supercuts Midtown in Tallahassee, and it was an experience I will never forget.the staff and management were very racist.

One stylist used the word Nasty ***, it is appalling. The so called manager is a piece of work, and her side kick is even worst. If you are ethnic please stay away cause they don't want to do your hair and speak *** about you when you leave. I am going to report them to DPR for operating the salon without Barbicide.

They sometimes run out and don't even bother to replace immediately, but dilute it and wait a couple days.

I hope the guy who has the franchise will eventually find out whats going on and get rid of that manager, cause she is doing nothing, but talking *** about him in his absence.Midtown is going down.

More Review Details

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 25, 2014 #809066 Tallahassee, Florida

Well you need to go Midtown in Tallahassee, they will pretend if they saw this post but I worked there and when they saw anyone with curly hair most of them would rather not do it. Don't be fooled, they are racist up in that store, I experienced it first hand. I am not talking about any other stores.

1 0 Reply

Apr 25, 2014 #809024

I had my hair trimmed at Supercuts in South Carolina about a month ago. The stylist was Mexican, as was another woman working there that day. The previous Supercuts I have been to in other states have had 50-80% Black, Hispanic and Arabic employees. The majority of their clientele are white and Hispanic. I was told that Blacks usually do not frequent their businesses. I like Supercuts, you can get a decent trim for not very much money. If this particular manager is saying what you claim, then that is not acceptable and she deserves to be caught and dealt with.

1 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Supercuts.
Filing a new complaint about
×