Supercuts Racist experience
I work briefly for supercuts Midtown in Tallahassee, and it was an experience I will never forget.the staff and management were very racist.
One stylist used the word Nasty ***, it is appalling. The so called manager is a piece of work, and her side kick is even worst. If you are ethnic please stay away cause they don't want to do your hair and speak *** about you when you leave. I am going to report them to DPR for operating the salon without Barbicide.
They sometimes run out and don't even bother to replace immediately, but dilute it and wait a couple days.
I hope the guy who has the franchise will eventually find out whats going on and get rid of that manager, cause she is doing nothing, but talking *** about him in his absence.Midtown is going down.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back. The girl(SHARA) decided to cut..."
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."
- "What I wanted on the left vs what I got on the right. WTH am I supposed to do with this?..."
- "I just purchased a 1TB SimpleSave external U.S.B. Hard drive today and discovered that the drive does not contain 1 terribytes of disk space (as cliamed on the box). ..."
- "I ordered a pizza, got the wrong pizza, called Pizza Hut and asked for a correct pizza. It has been 2 hours... And I haven't eaten anything but 2 wings...."
- "I ordered 16 bone in hot wings ,1st time around I got boneless breaded wing , then called the store they sent out bone in which taste like cold Chinese..."
- "Jeff Kostecki was hired to replace drywall that had already been removed. He was paid in full & did not finish the job. Repeatedly lied & said he would be..."
- "October 2, 2015 ....Went for a snack at the McDonalds on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto....While waiting for my order I took a picture of the Employee making my delicious..."
- "I've known for quite sometime that there was a hacker on my internet service and using up my bandwidth. I've called Dish.network a couple times only to get "there's nothing..."