Supercuts - WORST place to go for a haircut
I went to get my haircut and I described it in detail but they still managed to screw it up.When i described the hairstyle I wanted they said "Oh we do these every day nothing unusual".
When it was done I could not believe how much they screwed up. I also tried to describe it in the simplest way possible so they won't get confused. I don't usually expect much from a place like supercuts but this was a shock. It wasn't my first time going there but for SURE was MY LAST.
Don't waste your time on this cheap hair place.Supercuts on Ira Needles blv, Kitchener.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."
- "So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs. I had an appointment for hair and make up. Elizabeth did a beautiful..."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "I rented my personal home outside Toronto via Flipkey. They charge approx 13% commission in my case which is fine. They accepted my booking in Canadian Dollars. They accepted payment..."
- "Last November, I made a reservation online for a full-size car. Arrived at Thrifty at 220 Yonge St, Toronto, to be told that the only vehicle they have is a..."
- "I recently bought a pricey pair of headphones, along with a warranty, from Walmart's online store. I was charged, of course, but they simply never shipped the item! ..."
- "I purchased the double reclining sofa in bonded leather in 2012. The leather started peeling last year, 3 years into it. The sofa gets little use, no children..."
- "From: email@example.com Subject: Ensogo Product Dispatched - order number (113792244) To: firstname.lastname@example.org Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 05:00:20 +0000 Greetings from Ensogo, Just a quick update....your order is now on its way to you. Product Order:..."