Supercuts - WORST place to go for a haircut
I went to get my haircut and I described it in detail but they still managed to screw it up.When i described the hairstyle I wanted they said "Oh we do these every day nothing unusual".
When it was done I could not believe how much they screwed up. I also tried to describe it in the simplest way possible so they won't get confused. I don't usually expect much from a place like supercuts but this was a shock. It wasn't my first time going there but for SURE was MY LAST.
Don't waste your time on this cheap hair place.Supercuts on Ira Needles blv, Kitchener.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back. The girl(SHARA) decided to cut..."
- "Kayla Robinson did this to my hair less than 24 hours ago, I wanted it fixed or a refund I received nothing but she did her best. She should not..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "Last November, I made a reservation online for a full-size car. Arrived at Thrifty at 220 Yonge St, Toronto, to be told that the only vehicle they have is a..."
- "Went Hakim, to get my new prescription, in the past I had glasses made with Nikon lenses and had no issue with Hakim before. But not this time! As soon..."
- "I both a nine west bag and it falling a part and I dont unstand why could you please look in this matter I pay $150.00 for it sandra appiah..."
- "I thought the deal was too good to be true, but I gave it a try anyway. When we arrived at the hotel, they confirmed what was included in our..."
- "My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10. We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they..."
- "The picture says it all. I live in Baltimore. What is it even doing in NJ now? It had an expected delivery date of Feb. 6th. It isn't crazy important,..."