Supercuts - WORST place to go for a haircut
I went to get my haircut and I described it in detail but they still managed to screw it up.When i described the hairstyle I wanted they said "Oh we do these every day nothing unusual".
When it was done I could not believe how much they screwed up. I also tried to describe it in the simplest way possible so they won't get confused. I don't usually expect much from a place like supercuts but this was a shock. It wasn't my first time going there but for SURE was MY LAST.
Don't waste your time on this cheap hair place.Supercuts on Ira Needles blv, Kitchener.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back. The girl(SHARA) decided to cut..."
- "I went in to get a ombre and they created a disaster. I've never seen such a bad hair job before. I have uneven wave bleach lines close to my..."
- "This is a warning to all parents school committee members or any business planning to work with this company... DON'T. The owners flat out shafted my kids school literally hours..."
- "eNom's Domain Name Reseller, William Nelson Cashen "aka" Nelson Cashen & wife Diane Cashen continue to use their ISP, eNom in the USA, and proxy servers "world Wide" to..."
- "I am at my witâ€™s end trying to fathom what can be done with the very expensive Bosch electric range that I purchased only two years ago from SEARS in..."
- "theses are the deductions that they made in my CC account. + 08/03/2015 LIVECAREER*resumeNOW $1.35 -- this is the one time dedeuction in order to download the template ONLY!! THE REST ARE INVALID DEDUCTIONS..."
- "My husband ordered a burnt orange t-shirt for me with a saying about being a Texas Longhorn living in Oklahoma. After 6 weeks of waiting for the shirt, it..."
- "10/03/2015. We brought our red and white papillon Bindi into the south 72nd street store to have her cleaned and groomed. Everytime we've taken her in we have specifically told them..."