Supercuts Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service
Legal
Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Supercuts?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 345-7811
Total calls: 576 Issues resolved: 2 Last call: Apr 11, 2024

What Is the Supercuts Phone Number?

Supercuts corporate office phone number is a toll-free number 1-800-345-7811 and can be used for general information and questions. For the convenience of its customers, other Supercuts customer service phone numbers are also used throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The regional numbers are available on the website, and the numbers for the following cities are included: The number for Georgia is 1-678-691-1566, and the number for Illinois is 1-618-355-0731. The helpline is 1-303- 494-5044 for Colorado residents. Clients in Indiana can call 1-479-442-2490, while customers in Indiana have to call 1-317-462-8975. The number to contact the service team in Hawaii is 1-808-394-0880. Customers in Canada can dial +1-506-387-2777 if they are in New Brunswick and +1-416-467-9999 if they are in Toronto. For customers in San Juan, Puerto Rico, the number to call is +1-787-754-0660.

How Do I Contact Supercuts via the Website?

To get detailed information on the Supercuts website, a client needs to sign in or register. When on the website, navigate to Contact Us. A form will become available on the screen. Complete the form, and Supercuts customer service will contact you. If the inquiry relates to a specific salon, indicate the city, state, and location. This information will help get your comments to the correct person right away. Supercuts login is accessible on the user-friendly and convenient app.

How Do I Login To Supercuts?

Clients can log in to Supercuts on the website or the app. Someone has to be registered to log in. An account must first be created if a client still needs to be registered. The options and steps will be displayed on the screen when Sign In is clicked on the Supercuts website. Registered persons log in with their email and password. The site also has a facility to assist with resetting when the password has been forgotten.

What Is the Supercuts Corporate Office Address?

Supercuts corporate office is in Los Angeles, United States, at Supercuts Corporate Shops, Inc. 4470 W SUNSET BLVD STE 108 Los Angeles, California 90027 United States. Although there are other regional Supercuts headquarters, the corporate office is usually the delivery address for all documents addressed to management. Regional headquarters are in Canada at 85 Laird Dr. Unit H01003A Toronto, ON M4G 3T7, and in Puerto Rico at 205 Calle Federico Acosta #101 San Juan, PR 00918. The Privacy Inquiries Regis Corporation is housed at 3701 Wayzata Blvd. Minneapolis, MN 55416

What Are the Supercuts Hours Of Operations?

Supercuts hours vary from one location to the other. The opening times are available on the website. Generally speaking, Supercuts hours are from 9 AM to 7 PM Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM on Saturdays, and 10 AM to 5 PM local time on Sundays. You should confirm the salon's opening hours on the website before visiting.

PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

Supercuts Website:

Supercuts Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Supercuts Corporate Shops, Inc.
4470 W SUNSET BLVD STE 108

Poor
Diangelo Nsb
Terrible service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I received a horrible haircut I made an appointment for September 2nd to get a cut a color and a highlight and the person that was supposed to cut my hair which is apparently the manager called off the girl that did do my hair did a terrible job she was it was uneven and I had to come home and fix it myself and it's still not correct when I called to try to schedule to come back it was an inconvenience to the manager and it would have been 2 weeks out which would have been not acceptable and then I was hung up on.
The owner franchisee who never even went to school for hair styling apparently has only been into her own salon twice in the existence of her owning it terrible terrible and terrible and as for customer service you can't reach them on the phone corporate location they could care less all they want to do is sell franchises to ***

Ileana Bie
No response

The Stylist Maureen at 664 New Loudon Rd ste, Latham, NY 12110 8/12/23was very rude, disrespectful and has a hostile attitude towards me

MARIA R Lpc
Horrible service

On Saturday June 24, 2023, my son and I arrived at Supercuts, located at 1057 El Camino Real in Redwood City, CA 94063, in search of a professional haircut for my son, as advertised. We were assisted by Trinh M.T.

Nguyen License No. KK392409. Being that we came to a professional salon, we expected our requests to be met, at the minimum with standard customer service and supplied with a stylist, educated enough to perform a simple request for a low fade with a line-up in the front. A picture was supplied for sufficient reference.

Unfortunately, this is where our nightmare began.
Instead, Trinh, proceeded to perform a high fade with visible lines present, with no attempt at blending. Both my son, the customer, and myself made multiple attempts at communicating our concerns that the service that was being provided was not remotely close to what was verbalized and physically displayed for Trinh. We did request, multiple times, for her to please blend the fade in more. Our request was received with disregard and was advised by Trinh to, trust me.
After voicing our concerns, she removes the robe from my son and states hes done.

I could not believe the result, the look of horror on my sons face. I tried to address the issue with Trinh, requesting her to please fix this as this as it is an incomplete service. To my utter dismay, Trinhs response was heartbreaking, what do you want me to do? I pleaded with her, please, you need to fix it.

To our dismay, Trinh proceeded to become aggressive and visibly irritated and called another co-worker, not management. The coworker she introduced was Ana.
I discussed the situation with Ana and asked her whether she agreed with the service being complete. She agreed that the cut was inadequate. I explained to Ana that I could not take my son with this appalling haircut.

Ana responded with empathy stating, no, you cant take your boy like this, let me try to fix your sons haircut. Ana was very apologetic which was very much appreciated.
Trinh never once attempted to apologize. It was the opposite, her demeaner became more aggressive and hostile as time progressed. At which time I was approached by Veronica, the manager on site.

She did approach me and agreed to the attempts needed to fix the horrendous service provided by Trinh. Veronica did apologize and acknowledge the inadequate customer service and unprofessional communication displayed by Trinh. The manager insisted I didn't have to pay, and she would discuss further with Trinh. A tip was provided for Ana, as she really did try to correct Trinhs horrific haircut.
My son prefers his fades to be well-blended with a crisp line-up.

Even though ample details, with a picture depicting his request was provided.

We left with a huge and unforgivable strike to a teenage boys confidence in an already insensitive society.
The worse part of this entire situation is that Trinh never once attempted to apologize, let alone acknowledged her mistake! This type of behavior is Unacceptable on all levels regardless of career.
I have since filed a complaint with the California Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA).

KimD75
Messed my hair up so bad, NEVER go to SuperCuts
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Have curly hair that was past the middle of my back, went in to have it trimmed up and short layers put back in and walk out with a bob, hair was uneven, the girl that cut my hair didn't know what she was doing with curly hair, even though she said she did, and the manager tried to help her fix but made it worse. When I got home and take a shower, I realized that my hair was so short, so uneven, that I went back the next day to get a refund,of course the girl who cuts my hair walks out back to make the phone call to the manager, is gone for a good 5-10 minutes comes back in and says she can't reach the manager, that I'd have to come back the next day, so I go back the next day to talk with the manager and the manager tells me I'm not getting my money back and they're not going to pay for my hair to be fixed.

Take my advice stay the *** away from Supercuts!!! because you can't deal with the management, the people look like they're homeless, in you can't reach anybody at their customer service number, and when you file a complaint online it never gets returned, so be aware you're taking your own hair in your hands if you go to Supercuts

How Good is Supercuts's Customer Service?

Feels Disappointed | Dec 19, 2023

Terrible experience and trying to get in touch with a real customer service agent is impossible

Feels Disappointed | Dec 16, 2023

I need an actual customer service person to contact me

Camisha Bkm
Camisha Bkm
Feels Disappointed | Dec 12, 2023

Well the complaint services were answered and I was relieved I was promised a coupon for free haircut I have yet to receive it.

Serafin Our
Serafin Our
Feels Disappointed | Oct 31, 2023

HORRIBLE. Can't find a number online to talk to anyone

Vinod r Xck
Vinod r Xck
Feels Disappointed | Aug 25, 2023

I went to super cuts for a haircut and generally i go to this place .Today i had very very bad experience of my life .The women who was incharge was so rude and arrogant .She did an ugly haircut for me where she messed up with my sides where my scalp is visible on top of my left ear and while leaving she passed a rude comment on me .I was completely unsatisfied and disappointed by her behaviour. She did not even give me mirror so that i can see my back side of hair.She complete the hair cut in very less time .I asked for her name and she replied its on receipt .The name on receipt is Emily but when i entered the salon she said Emily is not there. I want to talk to some one who can take responsibility of this behaviour

Laney Qrk
Laney Qrk
Feels Disappointed | Jul 10, 2023

Price sucked for a senior citizen!

Summary of Supercuts Customer Service Calls

1% ISSUE
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Supercuts?

Staff Question:

• “Terrible service”
  • “Customer service very bad”
  • “Unprofessional employees”

Request for Information Question:

• “Customer concern”
  • “Concern on services”
  • “Complain about my hair”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Problem with haircut and overcharged for services”
  • “Birthday coupon”
  • “Billing error”

Employment Question:

• “Job interview”
  • “W2 from 2023”
  • “W2”

Cards Question:

• “Update card on file”
  • “I bought a gift card my daughter is trying to use and they won't accept it . I bought on your website”
  • “The SuperCut salon my mom goes to will not honor the $100 electronic gift card on bought on your website!”

Product/ Service Question:

• “To find where my stylist, Stephanie. move when they closed the salon last week at connection point charlotte nc”
  • “I worked there some years ago and i want information on the dates it worked there”
  • “Complaint of people working”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To terminate my unlimited haircuts”
  • “Cancel membership”
  • “To cancel 2 unlimited memberships for Pamela Wilson and Farhad MOSSAWAT”

Account Question:

• “Purge accounts”
  • “Account”
  • “To delete my email account, and ask why i was charge again!?”

Refund Question:

• “Bad hair cut asking for refund”
  • “Refund”
  • “I need a refund”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I have not received my W2 form”
  • “Did not get coupon for my free hair cut”
  • “Sitting in hot car while husband geta hair cut due to lie of one yr old needs a mask”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “The lady that cut my Name Daisy' messed my hair help very disappointed no wonder they was changing $15.00 a hair very sad”
  • “Return”

Other Question:

• “They messed up my hair”
  • “Very upset customer”
  • “Real estate opportunity”

About