Supercuts Customer Service
- (888) 456-2887
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Supercuts prior to 8 months ago, Haircut, Customer service, Rick and jenna, Professional service i received
Unprofessional staff, Lack of respect, Lack of expertise, Customer service, Bad bad customer service
SuperCuts is known as a unisex hair salon, but still the chain targets male clients who want convenience (no appointments necessary) and affordability. The cut-rate haircut chain is a subsidiary of Regis Corporation, the world's largest operator of hair salons. With about 2,130 company-owned and franchised outlets, Supercuts accounts for some 13% of its parent company's approximately 12,900 salons. Supercuts salons are typically located in strip centers in the US, Canada, the UK, and Puerto Rico. Supercuts was founded in the 1970s and performs more than 100,000 haircuts (for an average price of $16) and 1,200 hair colors daily.
Supercuts is ranked 81 out of 835 in Beauty Centers and Spas category
Where Reviews Came From
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Pottstown, Pennsylvania, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- San Diego, California, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Mountain View, California, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Supercuts to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future