Yesterday, I got my hair cut at the Oakley location in Cincinnati.When the stylist asked, What are we doing today?

I said, I just want a half inch cut. As she is yapping away, I look down and see hair clippings that are 3" long. I yelled, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, I SAID A HALF INCH! She said, "You're right.

I will tell my manager and you don't have to worry about paying." I said, Well, so much for getting my driver's license renewed this week. Plus, I am in the process of interviewing for jobs. There is no hair on my head that is the same length. I look like freakin' Phyllis Diller.

This is the first time in my life that I didn't leave a tip.

I'm surprised that I didn't crash my car after leaving the place.Cut your own hair before even thinking about stepping into this Oakley, Cincinnati, location.

Review about: Supercuts Haircut.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Supercuts?

Comments

But I mean, she did try to make up for it. She was obviously having a rough day.

offconsumerpissed

Someone may be a bit dramatic.Bad haircuts do stink, but it grows back.

I will tell you something I've learned throughout life: There are some things in life worth not being cheap about.Haircuts is one.

to off***sumer***ed #1291659

I think you have indicated in the past that you are a male....therefore, you don't understand then how soul crushing it is to have your hair butchered! This is something though that women do understand!

offconsumerpissed
to Anonymous #1291731

I will kindly disagree.While it is true that I am a male, I have also had my hair butchered.

So badly that I had to go elsewhere to get it fixed. Yes, males have shorter hair, but a horrible haircut is a horrible haircut.

And it's probably even more noticeable on guys (barring extreme circumstances.) If I ask for a fade but get a bowl cut, 100% of people will notice.If you have longer hair and get three inches cut off instead of one, I am willing to bet most wouldn't even notice unless you told them.