1.8

I recently visited the Millcroft location in Burlington, ON with my 8 year old grandson. He has autism, and this was to be his first experience at a regular salon.

He was accustomed to visiting a local “kids only” establishment. Before boarding the bus, we checked in online and were given an estimated 15 minute wait time. When we arrived, we were informed by the young lady that she had 4 call ins ahead of us, and she would only be able to do one haircut. Her colleague informed us that she had 7 minutes remaining of her shift, and would not do a haircut.

I suggested we go and get a bite to eat and return, but she could not guarantee that we would both be looked after because they are short staffed.

She cut me off when I tried to explain that my grandson has autism and needs to know what is planned. In short, it was a horrible experience for him as we had to take the bus elsewhere for our haircuts, it was a hot day, and he was extremely tired and frustrated by the time we got to another salon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Supercuts Hairdresser.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Very bad customer service.

Comments