Took my 10 year old daughter to have her hair cut and straightened.After 2 hours it still wasn't straight and they charged me 17.00 for the cut and 62.00 for misc charges.
She said it was 10.00 for every 15 mins over.
NOT MY FAULT you couldn't straightened her hair.I did a better job, and I suck at fixing hair...
Highland, In Super Cuts
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Overcharged Hair Cut
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As a birthday present, my husband took me to get my hair done. We took a photo of the color and style that I wanted(an actual picture of me) –..."
- "The only reason i have a one star is because Genevieve helped my daughter with a haircut that saved some of her hair. We got in around 2:15pm..."
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."