filters
state:
city:
product:

Supercuts - Do what you say

The stylist heard my request, said "blunt bob, bottom of the ear, no texture" but then while cutting decided to do do much texturing and layers and cut it above the top of my ear. I was upset anf said to fix it so I look good and she said thete is no way to fix it. Charged me for it!
2.0

Supercuts - Worst company in Massachusettss

I’ve seen this company use their workers to the grill.. wear them down n tell’em after they aren’t good enough and fire’em.. I’ve seen 4 managers go through their stores in less than 2 years.. they promise you the world and than as soon as they find someone better, they throw you to the wind... ***
1.6
Reply to reviews
I have frequently used Supercuts for ten plus years in Bayshore New York , Main Street. The hair stylist are expected to deep clean the store , ridiculous! The light bulbs have been out in a pitch dark bathroom for thre weeks now an accident waiting to happen....
4.8

Supercuts - Sucked

This is one of my worst hair cuts i ever had , i look like a flipping boy.i have a bad enough complex i dont need this .i even had a pic with me nothing like the picture .Thanks many will laugh wtf.
2.7

Supercuts - Sucked

I look like a flipping boy i even showed her a pic this is nothing like the pic .im so upset i have a bad enough complex on myself i didnt need this .THANKS WTF

Supercuts - Walk-in haircut place that doesnt accept walk-ins

Walked in 40 mins before they closed, there were 3 people sitting down, and she tells me they are not takikg anymore customers.

Supercuts - They gave me a unwanted buzzcut

I told them i wanted 2.5" on top and 1.5" on the side the worker (sarah) asked if i was ok with it being clipper cut i said ok but made sure that she heard me a second time when i said i wanted the 2.5"top &1.5" on side and now i have less than half an inch of hair
1.4
Show

Supercuts - Worst haircut ever!

At the Decatur Illinois Brentwood Village Supercuts, my son asked for 2 and a half inches on top and the sides tapered, and some idiot named Sarah buzzed it all off with clippers!

Supercuts - Scheduled break

Who in America takes a schedule break at a walk in hair salon And customer service is about is *** poor as the employees

Contact Supercuts

Phone:
(888) 456-2887

Supercuts Products and Services

Supercuts - Demasido escándalo poco profesionalismo

En la tienda ubicada en Flagler 547 suite B La persona encargada del local el día domingo 5 de agosto turno tarde , no seso de hablar en un volumen súper alto con sus compañeras. Esto demuestra muy poco profesionalismo y falta de respeto hacia los clientes
#1321929