My 12 year old son is getting to where he is fussy about his hair and wanted a small trim and asked me to cut around his ears.I used an incorrect guard and did a bad job, so I brought him to the local (Branford CT) Supercuts so they could fix it.

We'd been there numerous times before, and he can usually get a decent haircut. I explained to the lady what had happened, expecting some sort of understanding, and got a total cold shoulder. While cutting my son's hair she told him to never let me cut his hair again and told me I had ruined his hairline. Then at the end, she tried to sell me overpriced product.

I said no thank you, and she pushed again, then made fun of me when I said I would just go to CVS. She told me CVS would cost me more, then repeated it to the receptionist while rolling her eyes. Sorry if I don't want to spend $12 on gel for a son who would be happy with 3.99 gel from CVS.

I am not sure if these stylists rent chairs or work for Supercuts, but I am also going to complain to the store manager.It was really uncalled for.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Supercuts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Supercuts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Supercuts and supercuts hairdresser for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments