My 12 year old son is getting to where he is fussy about his hair and wanted a small trim and asked me to cut around his ears. I used an incorrect guard and did a bad job, so I brought him to the local (Branford CT) Supercuts so they could fix it.

We'd been there numerous times before, and he can usually get a decent haircut. I explained to the lady what had happened, expecting some sort of understanding, and got a total cold shoulder. While cutting my son's hair she told him to never let me cut his hair again and told me I had ruined his hairline. Then at the end, she tried to sell me overpriced product.

I said no thank you, and she pushed again, then made fun of me when I said I would just go to CVS. She told me CVS would cost me more, then repeated it to the receptionist while rolling her eyes. Sorry if I don't want to spend $12 on gel for a son who would be happy with 3.99 gel from CVS.

I am not sure if these stylists rent chairs or work for Supercuts, but I am also going to complain to the store manager. It was really uncalled for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Supercuts Hairdresser.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 15, 2016.

Comments