1.2

Came in as a walk-in for a trim at the Supercuts in Highland Commons in Hudson, MA. Mark never showed me how much he was planning to cut off and proceeded to snip before I even had the chance to ask.

But whatever, I trusted his judgement- unfortunately. By the end I had 5 inches cut off from my hair. What was once hair that went down to my mid stomach now barely covers my breasts. I was clearly upset and all he did was argue with me.

I was soft spoken and said I came in for a trim, not 5 inches cut from my hair, and that he never showed me how much he was going to cut off. He claimed that he showed me the angle, but that was AFTER he cut the rest of my hair. When I didn't tip him he raised his voice and argued with me even more, then proceeded to THROW the receipt and a pen at me. I wouldn't have left a bad review if he hadn't done this.

Completely unprofessional.

I left in tears. Never coming back and neither is my mother who was a once dedicated customer.

Review about: Supercuts Hairdresser.

I didn't like: Lack of respect, Had a pen and receipt thrown at me, Stylist never showed me how much he was going to cut off, Having more hair cut off than desired, Being belittled and argued with whilst fighting back tears.

Comments