Supercuts - Super Cuts Destroyed my Hair

51 of 207 Supercuts reviews

I found a Feathered forward style.I have not trusted anyone to cut my hair in over 20 years.

I had no idea Super Cuts and other franchise places were literally butchers. I called asked if I had a picture would they be able to do the cut. The girl on the line said yes, they can get at least close. My picture before was curls and down past my shoulder blades before I went in.

She destroyed my hair. She NEVER TOLD ME SHE WAS NEW AND OTHER GIRL WAS SEASONAL. This means they don't have a clue how to cut a style but only chop it to ***. I was holding back my tears when I saw what she did.

I was balling my eyes out. This other place felt so bad for me she had a girl come in to FIX my horrible suicidal cut. I have had to buy wigs, hair pieces and wake everyday wanting to curse her, hold her down and shave her head or run her over. Not sure which would make me feel better.

I have written to the CEO with no response. I returned and recorded the conversation. I'm making it my life long mission to warn everyone. I am getting a magnet for my car made showing my before and after results.

I have a mission to make it a law that no one can post pictures on the wall unless the people in that location actually cut that hair. It's false advertisement and misrepresentation. I still want to burn her head for lying to me and ruining my routing and hair for the next 3 years. I curse her in the name of the Lord.

My weekends will be dedicated to ending this horrifying experience for anyone. Making new laws to stop destroying people/women's hair and give restitution to those they destroy. God help us from lying hair cutters. look how long my hair was before bimbo destroyed it.

Look for the video on Youtube.Look for Sharon Rose Super Cuts ruined my life for next 3 years

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Super cuts destroys lives everyday
    • Lied to me
    • False advertising with posters they cannot do

Reason of review:
They destroyed my hair and I have hate in my heart every day
Preferred solution:
Restitution
Product or service
Destroyed My Hair
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #829806 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Supercuts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
51 of 207 Supercuts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 17 #1146055

Is this satire?

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Supercuts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Supercuts.
Filing a new complaint about
×