I found a Feathered forward style.I have not trusted anyone to cut my hair in over 20 years.
I had no idea Super Cuts and other franchise places were literally butchers. I called asked if I had a picture would they be able to do the cut. The girl on the line said yes, they can get at least close. My picture before was curls and down past my shoulder blades before I went in.
She destroyed my hair. She NEVER TOLD ME SHE WAS NEW AND OTHER GIRL WAS SEASONAL. This means they don't have a clue how to cut a style but only chop it to ***. I was holding back my tears when I saw what she did.
I was balling my eyes out. This other place felt so bad for me she had a girl come in to FIX my horrible suicidal cut. I have had to buy wigs, hair pieces and wake everyday wanting to curse her, hold her down and shave her head or run her over. Not sure which would make me feel better.
I have written to the CEO with no response. I returned and recorded the conversation. I'm making it my life long mission to warn everyone. I am getting a magnet for my car made showing my before and after results.
I have a mission to make it a law that no one can post pictures on the wall unless the people in that location actually cut that hair. It's false advertisement and misrepresentation. I still want to burn her head for lying to me and ruining my routing and hair for the next 3 years. I curse her in the name of the Lord.
My weekends will be dedicated to ending this horrifying experience for anyone. Making new laws to stop destroying people/women's hair and give restitution to those they destroy. God help us from lying hair cutters. look how long my hair was before bimbo destroyed it.
Look for the video on Youtube.Look for Sharon Rose Super Cuts ruined my life for next 3 years
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Super cuts destroys lives everyday
- Lied to me
- False advertising with posters they cannot do
You May Also Like
- "I went to get my balayage re-blended. I called first to make sure they could do it, drove the hour there, signed in, and sat for an hour, while 3..."
- "Took my 10 year old daughter to have her hair cut and straightened. After 2 hours it still wasn't straight and they charged me 17.00 for the cut and 62.00..."
- "As a birthday present, my husband took me to get my hair done. We took a photo of the color and style that I wanted(an actual picture of me) –..."
- "I sold a t.v to a user she came to my house to look at the t.v because I don't have a vehicle I showed her that it had worked..."
- "Did not finish job, never showed up when he said he would, CHANGED PRICE DURING JOB. LIED and STOLE from us. Always wanted more money. We finally had..."
- "I have applied with your company, I have over 20 years experience. I changed my profession for a couple of years and am looking to get back into what I..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."