I went to Supercuts on James St. Syracuse NY 13206 to get a one length bob.

Hana was the stylist who cut my hair supershort, right side was cut to flip up and an inch shorter than left side which she cut to flip under. I am embarassed to have this horrible haircut. I called to see if it could be fixed and Tricia was unresponsive over phone so i decided to go in person. In person i showed the problem then uneven chopped cut and i was treated badly.

I was called names including crazy. Tricia accused me of being on drugs and suggested to another customer i had a weapon on me. I return to Lemoyne College in few weeks i wanted the trim as back to school look. Hana ruined my hair.

Tricia is a bully she tried to put her hands on me and drag me out of the salon. I have never seen a more unprofessional chaotic manager.

I have told all my friends and family and would warn people not to go to Supercuts ever again. I also spoke with the police about Tricias innapropriate actions and filed complaint.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Supercuts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Supercuts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Supercuts to other companies on our site.

Comments