On September 2, 2016 Panama City Beach, Florida is the most inexperienced staff with very little customer service?
I asked for big chunks of black dye and got pen stripes- i went back to correct the problem & was told that it will take to much time of the hairdresser and would have to charge me full price?
I just want what I asked for? After being charged $30 more than normal? So confused? I have returned on Wednesday September 7, 2016
So the correction being done is 5 foils on the top of my head- very upset-. I wanted my natural brown hair to look like highlights . Not the case at all!!!
What can be done to correct unhappy customers like myself- apparently the staff doesn't have conserns with me leaving unhappy.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "FYI: this is the Smartstyle in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Walmart on Beal Pkwy. I sat down and was told to un-cross my legs, scoot my butt back in the..."
- "Went for an eyebrow wax. Burnt eye lid!..."
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Pizza Hut will let their employees deliver pizza even rack car with no brake lights, Unbelievable. Orlando, Florida Dr. Phillips location. ..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."