On September 2, 2016 Panama City Beach, Florida is the most inexperienced staff with very little customer service?

I asked for big chunks of black dye and got pen stripes- i went back to correct the problem & was told that it will take to much time of the hairdresser and would have to charge me full price?

I just want what I asked for? After being charged $30 more than normal? So confused? I have returned on Wednesday September 7, 2016

So the correction being done is 5 foils on the top of my head- very upset-. I wanted my natural brown hair to look like highlights . Not the case at all!!!

What can be done to correct unhappy customers like myself- apparently the staff doesn't have conserns with me leaving unhappy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of supercuts hair coloring. Supercuts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned supercuts hair coloring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Supercuts.

Had an Experience with Supercuts?

Comments