1.4

I had my haircut by Linda last week at your Centerpoint Location.I HAD shoulder lengthhair and wanted my aline taken out and 1/2 inch in the back taken off.

She kept cutting back and forth, taking off 3 inches and leaving a hole 1/2inch into the neckline. She proceeded to take her shears to the rightside of my hair and cut it all the way down framing my face with chunks of hair. I DID NOT want that!! My bangs had a 3 inch difference from right to left and there were holes all the way through my hair.

I had asked for it to be straightened as i have had that style for years. Linda tried to have me leave it curly in back and wouldnt let me see the back. During my cut all Linda could do was talk about her previous employer. She was so nervous through out the whole cut.

She did not cross check and angle of the cut. I wanted just a 1/2 inch taken off and supplied her with a picture. She looked at it once and gave me a SHORT bowl cut that my 6 year old grandson could have done better!! My hair is now shorter than my husbands and i am so embarrassed to even go outside!!

I did have it redone by Tein who even was shocked of the horrible job she has done. Its going to take YEARS to get it back to where it should be. Get Linda away from the chair and send her back to school!! I cant decide if I should take SuperCuts to court on such a dramatic horrible hair cut!!

Im still deciding.You can not have a stylist like this to represent you!!!

PissedOff_Client wrote the review because of bad quality at Supercuts and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Supercuts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Supercuts and supercuts haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Supercuts?

Comments

ChadNewman2017
Nye County, Nevada, United States #1335352

Someone was probably made to look foolish by mmd and now is making mMd look bad

San Jose, California, United States #1293856

To the letter writer: I don't know if it will do any good, but you really need to complain to the site's admins and let them know that their resident troll, MakeMyDay2016, has been impersonating your username and harassing you.He even wrote that fake letter, I don't know if you saw it because I flagged it and it's gone now, in which he pretended to be you and talked about beating your grandchild.

He harasses A LOT of people on this site, but for whatever reason, he is really giving you an extra amount of it.His sick behavior should NOT be tolerated!

to Anonymous #1293875

Here is the link to complain:

Peter99
to Anonymous Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States #1294397

He works for the site, and they put these rude comments to get more visitors for the site.That won't work.

Like Zack said people have been complaining about him for years. Ha has many different accounts. Instead of him getting banned, you get banned for complaining. He is allowed to bully people.

He is allowed to make racist and homophobic posts. He is allowed to impersonate people, harass those that are disabled. But you complain about him you will get banned. You complain about how the site is poorly ran you get banned.

You write a negative review about this site you get banned and the negative review is deleted.The staff of this site post positive reviews about how Pissedconsumer helped them with their issues, when it is not true, it is just them promoting their site pretending to be satisfied customers.

to Peter99 #1294401

Good grief! That is nuts!!!

MakeMyDay2016
to Anonymous Vancouver, Washington, United States #1294407

What is nuts is you attacking FineYoungAiden both on your review and his review when he stood up for you.Do you like belittling others and abusing them.

I guess you don't have your grandson to abuse so you abuse other members.You are sick.

ChadNewman2017
to Anonymous Nye County, Nevada, United States #1335351

This user abused his grandchild stop blaming make my day.

Pissed0ff_Client
Fullerton, California, United States #1293759

I am very disappointed in what my grandson is becoming. He is becoming total wimp

FineYoungAiden2005

You have to like click on update profile and say that someone is pretending to be you, that they are using 0 instead of O. Then this will be on the top of your review and everyone will know that Kevin Richards is lying and pretending to be you. Look at my profile he harrased me on my post to.

PissedOff_Client
to FineYoungAiden2005 #1293722

I'll go look!! Thank you!!