1.8

Hair dresser obviously had little training! Was going to a wedding, told her I was going to a wedding and wanted same haircut I had just trimmed and a little shorter in back. Added is before and after absolutely unprofessional!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with previous employees and stated that there is a room for improvement of stylist and stylist attitude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of supercuts haircut. Supercuts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned supercuts haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Supercuts.

Had an Experience with Supercuts?

Comments

Sona Medspa - MEAN, UNEXPERIENCED, RETALIATES Sona Medspa "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..." Read more Ideal Image - JuvÉderm Ultra Xc Injection Review Ideal Image "WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE CONSIDERING GOING HERE: YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOING TO A LICENSED PHYSICIAN AND PAYING THE SAME PRICE, IF NOT CHEAPER, THAN GOING TO IDEAL IMAGE TO..." Read more Supercuts - Overcharged Hair Cut Review Supercuts "Took my 10 year old daughter to have her hair cut and straightened. After 2 hours it still wasn't straight and they charged me 17.00 for the cut and 62.00..." Read more LIVID!! Avoid ALL Smartstyles at all costs if you love your hair! Smartstyle "I went to Smartstyle in Rowlett TX at 2501 Lakeview Pkwy, Rowlett, TX 75089 on 5-1-17 my stylist (if you can even call her that) was a black lady named..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more