1.1

Went for a hair cut at 108 MONTAGUE ST

BROOKLYN for a easy hair cut all I get is a #1 1/2 all around tap up keep side burns and it was int a super cut at all all she did was give me a 1 1/2 all around that did int look right then she had to ask me if I wanted my font done witch was crazy cause what's a hair cut with out being lined up and that did not come out right then after line up she started to clean loose hair and said done but she did not do what I wanted what happend to my side burns face and under chin left all that with a lot of hair but I was glade she did not attempt to do it I would of not been fixable and the price for this weak cut was $18 wast of money my regular barber cost $20 and I get hooked up all around hade to go to him to get fixed up right after I gave super cuts a chance but I will never go back and I will never tell any body to go there

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Tec1ne is overall dissatisfied with Supercuts and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Supercuts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Supercuts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Supercuts?

Comments

Tec1ne

The second pic was the fixed hair cut