Went for a hair cut at 108 MONTAGUE ST
BROOKLYN for a easy hair cut all I get is a #1 1/2 all around tap up keep side burns and it was int a super cut at all all she did was give me a 1 1/2 all around that did int look right then she had to ask me if I wanted my font done witch was crazy cause what's a hair cut with out being lined up and that did not come out right then after line up she started to clean loose hair and said done but she did not do what I wanted what happend to my side burns face and under chin left all that with a lot of hair but I was glade she did not attempt to do it I would of not been fixable and the price for this weak cut was $18 wast of money my regular barber cost $20 and I get hooked up all around hade to go to him to get fixed up right after I gave super cuts a chance but I will never go back and I will never tell any body to go there
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."
- "I went to Advanced Hair Studio in Parramatta (Sydney) in August 2015 for my initial consultation. I met Daniel who described the procedures they had and recommended that I try..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."