Went for a hair cut at 108 MONTAGUE ST
BROOKLYN for a easy hair cut all I get is a #1 1/2 all around tap up keep side burns and it was int a super cut at all all she did was give me a 1 1/2 all around that did int look right then she had to ask me if I wanted my font done witch was crazy cause what's a hair cut with out being lined up and that did not come out right then after line up she started to clean loose hair and said done but she did not do what I wanted what happend to my side burns face and under chin left all that with a lot of hair but I was glade she did not attempt to do it I would of not been fixable and the price for this weak cut was $18 wast of money my regular barber cost $20 and I get hooked up all around hade to go to him to get fixed up right after I gave super cuts a chance but I will never go back and I will never tell any body to go there
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On September 2, 2016 Panama City Beach, Florida is the most inexperienced staff with very little customer service? I asked for big chunks of black dye and got pen stripes-..."
- "I go about twice a month to Supercuts and get a shampoo and a blow dry. This time things didn't go as smoothly. First off Stylist was not friendly but..."
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "i recently booked flight to Saskatoon to chennai with the amount of $1647, but due to my PGWP rejected the next day i had to cancel my trip. i had..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."