1.5

I'm getting married in 9 days and 4 days ago I went to supercuts for a trim to even out my hair.The lady cutting my hair said it would look great in a bob.

I said no, my hair is too thick and wavy for a bob. After her sales pitch for anti frizz nonsense she went back to the bob thing and I said just make it even, I'm getting married and I don't it to look ***. Short story even shorter, I got a bob cut and it looks ***. She said she was cutting it to shoulder length and it's at least 2" above my shoulder.

I'm so devastated that my hair is so ugly before my wedding. They offered to fix it for free, but seriously, it's already way too short and there's nothing that can be done. After I called the regional office they said they'd give me a refund. And, on top of it, I work in a restaurant and need half a dozen bobby pins to keep my hair up so I don't get hair in people's food.

Also readjusting my hair every 10 minutes got old fast.I told this lady that too and apparently my wedding and job didn't matter.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Supercuts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Supercuts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Supercuts and supercuts haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

That is unfortunate but at this point, there is nothing you can do except wait for it to grow out.. and of course, never go to that salon again.