I just got a haircut at the scamell Street store in Quincy Mass. By Tamika she normally used to cut my hair but last time I was in there there was an issue her taken 4 people in front of me when I know one of them called and one other person was before me butt then somebody came in that she knew and she took him right in the chair so I had someone else cut my hair apparently she didn't like that also that night I had the cash and make change for me Tamika said the end of the night money was missing so she pretty much insinuated that the cashier gave me too much change back.

I work and have money and I know how it is if it comes up short it comes out of the cash his pocket I would not stick a young cashier to owe money if I received extra change I would have given it back but Tomeka pretty much insinuated I took the money she gave me the rudest haircut didn't offer me a hot towel and was just rude through the whole time I was in her chair.

I definitely won't be going back to her if that store at all. Okay thank you8

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of supercuts hairdresser. Supercuts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned supercuts hairdresser in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Supercuts.

Comments