Just went supercut edgeare and the hairdressers she was so rude no maners and no customeres service at all they dont want to help they cannot borthered to help at all its they give a favor to the customers. Not happy snd i will never gi back there again and i think that a head office shoud do something about its just disgusting the service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Supercuts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Supercuts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Supercuts to other companies on our site.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1192136

Just got a trim at Supercuts wouldn't have stayed if I needed more than that and if I had had more time.This was in San Antonio on Walzem Road.

The "stylist" was shocked that I requested a shampoo prior to cutting my hair. The shampoo area was terrible. When I sat down at her chair I realized that this salon probably does not do too many women's cuts. The stations mostly had men's stuff /: she didn't even realize I needed a blow dry.

Walked out with practically dripping hair. It was a very weird experience. Also noted that the whole place on need of cleaning and much repair. I'm surprised, bewildered and very disappointed.

Thankfully she could section and make a straight cut.Will not recommend or ever step foot in there again!