Just went supercut edgeare and the hairdressers she was so rude no maners and no customeres service at all they dont want to help they cannot borthered to help at all its they give a favor to the customers. Not happy snd i will never gi back there again and i think that a head office shoud do something about its just disgusting the service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Supercuts Hairdresser.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 25, 2016.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1192136

Just got a trim at Supercuts wouldn't have stayed if I needed more than that and if I had had more time. This was in San Antonio on Walzem Road.

The "stylist" was shocked that I requested a shampoo prior to cutting my hair. The shampoo area was terrible. When I sat down at her chair I realized that this salon probably does not do too many women's cuts. The stations mostly had men's stuff /: she didn't even realize I needed a blow dry.

Walked out with practically dripping hair. It was a very weird experience. Also noted that the whole place on need of cleaning and much repair. I'm surprised, bewildered and very disappointed.

Thankfully she could section and make a straight cut. Will not recommend or ever step foot in there again!