Supercuts Ombre Hair Coloring Review from Fortitude Valley, Queensland

29 of 207 Supercuts reviews

I went to supercuts Riverlink S/Centre, Pine St, North Ipswich QLD 4305..I went on with blonde ombre haor in very reasonable condition..

looking for a change. I had always gone here and recommened it prior to this.. on the 2/7/2016 at 10am was my appointment. .

I had a photo of what i was hoping to achieve and was told no problem and quoted for lightning bleaching a colour and teatment $205.. I was in the from 10am to 4.45pm.. they toned it purple grey and didnt ombre it and left a band.. they tried 3 times to fix and bleached more to remove the colours they put in and than i was treated like i was a problem having been in there so long..

im a carer and didnt have all day myself to spare nearly hours to have fixed what was a bad hair colouring. The other girl didnt listen to manager and put more toner on ends instead of on band and it than went greenish and she bleached washed again.. i was not told of it being bleached washed.. i noticed after the 3rd 'wash out' that the colour had faded out and my hair was fizzy and bad to comb..

I asked "did u bleach my haor ends??" She said "ummm.. no".. I said "i know ypu did cause it wont comb and is lighter" .. she than replied with "well it was over toned and went green cause she put theough the hair lengths not the band, but it was only a little bit"..

i was like "well i noticed" .. after all day i felt like when they fixed it more they only made what was bad already a disaster.. I did not want to pay for this and had to and now i suppose i have to have it fixed but am scared..

I have posted photos of what my hair was like and what i asked for (or even close to that).. and the other is one of me still in the salon after.

And at home later.. i now look like i have silver and gold and bad regrowth.. nothing like what i had or asked for..

i had better colour and condition hair before walking in and paying 205 dollars!!:, (

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #878061 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Supercuts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
29 of 207 Supercuts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
UrsulaGlover1983

Jul 06 #1182093 Fortitude Valley, Queensland, Australia

Excuse the grammar and spelling. . Lol.. Im on my phone and its hard to type. Im from Karalee. Dont know why my location settings have said Fortitude Valley.. I was in this salon nearly 7hours!! Im now super untrusting of salons and am still needing my hair done. I've reviewed on my facebook and no one can say this was a decent colour, especially considering my haor wasnt damaged. Iam looking into what my rights are and pursuing this.

0 0 Reply
Sk

Jul 07 #1182469 Georgia, United States

You shouldn't have had to pay for this style if you weren't happy with it. I am a licensed cosmetologist so I know where you're coming from. Call and ask to speak to a manager and explain the situation and tell the manager you want a refund because your hair was ruined and it looked better before the stylist did it. Once you get your refund go to a better stylist.
The way to find a better stylist is to ask for referrals from family or friends you can trust. If that doesn't work, I would like to help you further if I can. If you have a problem with speaking with a manager call the corporate office and explain the entire situation to the corporate office.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.