Supercuts Ombre Hair Coloring Review from Fortitude Valley, Queensland
I went to supercuts Riverlink S/Centre, Pine St, North Ipswich QLD 4305..I went on with blonde ombre haor in very reasonable condition..
looking for a change. I had always gone here and recommened it prior to this.. on the 2/7/2016 at 10am was my appointment. .
I had a photo of what i was hoping to achieve and was told no problem and quoted for lightning bleaching a colour and teatment $205.. I was in the from 10am to 4.45pm.. they toned it purple grey and didnt ombre it and left a band.. they tried 3 times to fix and bleached more to remove the colours they put in and than i was treated like i was a problem having been in there so long..
im a carer and didnt have all day myself to spare nearly hours to have fixed what was a bad hair colouring. The other girl didnt listen to manager and put more toner on ends instead of on band and it than went greenish and she bleached washed again.. i was not told of it being bleached washed.. i noticed after the 3rd 'wash out' that the colour had faded out and my hair was fizzy and bad to comb..
I asked "did u bleach my haor ends??" She said "ummm.. no".. I said "i know ypu did cause it wont comb and is lighter" .. she than replied with "well it was over toned and went green cause she put theough the hair lengths not the band, but it was only a little bit"..
i was like "well i noticed" .. after all day i felt like when they fixed it more they only made what was bad already a disaster.. I did not want to pay for this and had to and now i suppose i have to have it fixed but am scared..
I have posted photos of what my hair was like and what i asked for (or even close to that).. and the other is one of me still in the salon after.
And at home later.. i now look like i have silver and gold and bad regrowth.. nothing like what i had or asked for..
i had better colour and condition hair before walking in and paying 205 dollars!!:, (
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to get my balayage re-blended. I called first to make sure they could do it, drove the hour there, signed in, and sat for an hour, while 3..."
- "The only reason i have a one star is because Genevieve helped my daughter with a haircut that saved some of her hair. We got in around 2:15pm..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "I bought a Lenovo laptop from Grays on line few weeks ago. When it arrive it came with wrong power adapter. The adapter was out dated and not match with..."
- "Lawrence Bradbrook and Paul Reynolds were previously the Directors of SKYShades Australia, a Brisbane based business owned by Brisbane Bronco's founding Chairman Barry Maranta and his business partner Forest Lake..."
- "Ashley maddison... Why do i keep getting cam site invites off the site. One is being so bold as to continually bug me with emaiks and fake ahkey madd accounts..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."