Supercuts Ombre Hair Coloring Review from Fortitude Valley, Queensland
I went to supercuts Riverlink S/Centre, Pine St, North Ipswich QLD 4305..I went on with blonde ombre haor in very reasonable condition..
looking for a change. I had always gone here and recommened it prior to this.. on the 2/7/2016 at 10am was my appointment. .
I had a photo of what i was hoping to achieve and was told no problem and quoted for lightning bleaching a colour and teatment $205.. I was in the from 10am to 4.45pm.. they toned it purple grey and didnt ombre it and left a band.. they tried 3 times to fix and bleached more to remove the colours they put in and than i was treated like i was a problem having been in there so long..
im a carer and didnt have all day myself to spare nearly hours to have fixed what was a bad hair colouring. The other girl didnt listen to manager and put more toner on ends instead of on band and it than went greenish and she bleached washed again.. i was not told of it being bleached washed.. i noticed after the 3rd 'wash out' that the colour had faded out and my hair was fizzy and bad to comb..
I asked "did u bleach my haor ends??" She said "ummm.. no".. I said "i know ypu did cause it wont comb and is lighter" .. she than replied with "well it was over toned and went green cause she put theough the hair lengths not the band, but it was only a little bit"..
i was like "well i noticed" .. after all day i felt like when they fixed it more they only made what was bad already a disaster.. I did not want to pay for this and had to and now i suppose i have to have it fixed but am scared..
I have posted photos of what my hair was like and what i asked for (or even close to that).. and the other is one of me still in the salon after.
And at home later.. i now look like i have silver and gold and bad regrowth.. nothing like what i had or asked for..
i had better colour and condition hair before walking in and paying 205 dollars!!:, (
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the second time i have given this school a chance. I wanted black and blonde hair. Result after 4 hours black with cotton candy blue. I had to..."
- "FYI: this is the Smartstyle in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Walmart on Beal Pkwy. I sat down and was told to un-cross my legs, scoot my butt back in the..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "My wife and I became members of hightide over 10 years ago after they contacted us via phone offering these so called bargain holidays. We paid a few hundred dollars..."
- "Had 31 square meters of Laminate Tarkett flooring (purchased from Bunnings) the day after it was laid I went to inspect and some of the joins had already lifted on..."
- "I ordered to UNICA tub chairs from ebay (grays item).I paid for the goods on the 23/11- $408, the items would be delivered by the 28/11. I followed up on..."