I had a horrible experience TWO TIMES at supercuts. They destroyed my hair and now I have to wear a hat during middle school.

Once upon a time, I had longer hair (like 4in long). I decided to get a trim. Asked for longest possible. Then BUZZ!

Before I had even time to process, My hair had been buzzed down the center. WHY??? I let her finish because it was already done. The thing is, I didn't even realize that she hadn't finished cutting my hair on one side!!!!

I was done with supercuts and will NEVER in a million years go back. They have a confusing system of 1-5 and me being new have no idea what these are. They didn't explain it. When I asked, they showed me five which was just the way I wanted it!

Then BUZZ! It was down to what I could guess was a 2.

They even took off all of my bangs. I will never come back to supercuts after these 2 horrible experiences.

Product or Service Mentioned: Supercuts Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 18, 2017.

Comments

Went to the Super Cuts in Fogelsville PA. MISTAKEI asked for a freaking TRIM.

I didn't ask for a super short spikey mess on my head.I repeatedly told her that she was cutting it to short.

Never acknowledged me at all, they keep saying about their hot towel clean up after the hair cut. Instead of that why not get operators that know how to cut hair!!!!Super Cuts you suck!