Sent my son in for a line up, which they messed up. Went back for them to correct the mistake after calling and the manager came out and touched it up the best she can in her own words.

Was sent a review and responded accordingly to have the manager call my son's father who did not take him to the appointment nor was his information given, but seeing that she recognized my child, to inform him of the review and complaint made as if he was the customer.

Violated customer client confidentiality. Totally unprofessional and I would not recommend this place of business and will also be reaching out to corporate.

Review about: Supercuts Manager.

Comments

Every time I got to Supercuts they have just one person cutting hair and another on break. Every time the phone rings your haircut gets interrupted because they stopped what they're doing to answer the phone.

I counted 6 interruptions during my cut. It's ridiculous. It's bad enough every time I walk in they say, "can I help you"?. Ya sure, do you guys know where the nearest barber shop is?

I mean they only do hair. They can stick the #1 up there kazoos.