I went to Supercut Whyteave (10716 82 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB) on August 03, 2016 to get a haircut today around 5.15 pm. There was a mid-aged Asian woman in the store. I am not sure, but probably her name is ‘WAA’.

When I asked her whether she can use scissor instead of clippers, she seemed very angry. She did not want to use the scissors. When I asked 'why not'? She said: "Haircut with scissor is ugly"!! I got my haircut couple of times in Supercut and the other hairstylists use the scissors and they were really nice. I requested one more time to use the scissor, but she started behaving rudely with me! Still I kept my cool and wanted to go with clippers. Her listening skills in English is so poor. When I started telling her the how much should she cut the hair, she did not understand and said that I am confusing her!! Her spoken English is also very poor. I could not understand what she wanted to do with my hair! When I said that ‘I don’t understand what you are saying’, her body language became more aggressive and verbally abusive. When I told her she can’t behave like that with a customer, she arrogantly replied ‘Yes, I can’! Then I left the store without having the haircut.

The experience was horrible! Never go there! I wanted to complain, but it seemed there was no other hairstylist/ manager at that time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Supercuts Hairdresser.

Comments

So, you had your haircut there a few other times and had a good experience... then you got a crazy lady and suddenly you're judging the whole company?

Okay. Seems a little unfair.