I got my eyebrows waxed at super cuts, as I usually do every few months.The lady had the wax too hot, it ripped my skin off, bleed, and she continued without saying a word.

It wasn't untill after I realized how horrible my face looked. I had plans for later that night that I would now have to cancel due to the fact I couldn't even shower or put on makeup. My eyebrow swelled. She lady never apologized.

I now have a scar.

They handled it horribly.I am extremely upset with super cuts and will NEVER go again.

Had an Experience with Supercuts?

Comments

Ms.Diane

I would say: Write them up with: Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau.As follows: False Advertising .

California Business and Professions Codes: 17200 ,17500 and 17509. Breach of a verbal promise. California Labor Code:920. Breach of implied contract.

California Civil Code: 3300-3400. As follows: AT SUPERCUTS WE PAY ATTENTION TO EVERY DETAIL SO YOU CAN LEAVE CLEAN AND READY TO GO.

Plus have all your friends make sure they write down their own experience.Then this will help with change.

Hopkins, Minnesota, United States #888827

I was a hair stylist for 35 years she was in the wrong. Sue the bastards. That could very well be permanent damage.

Irondequoit, New York, United States #775224

Worst experience ever never going to come here again had appointment for 6:30 didn't get called in till 7:30 one person only working everything very upset ridiculous service