1.5

This is the franchised Supercuts model: It takes just a couple of people in a salon to create a an incurable malignancy.I'm still working for them but would love a transfer from my salon to another in the franchise, due to some duplicitous people I work with.

Unfortunately the area manager for the chain quit and took a couple of managers and other stylists from some of the salons in our franchise. So now it's open season from managers (and other employees who are buddies with management) on stylists they just don't like, an area manager kept some of that down. If I stay with the franchise I'm in, it will forever alter my opinion of the Supercuts brand (I was a customer even when working for other salons). It's something I will undoubtedly share with friends and family in real life and on the internet.

I'm also a former member of a Union in a different field and have many friends working in two theme parks in Central Florida, I will share my experiences with them (and as our franchise is the only one in the Central Florida market, it'll make a difference).

It won't be a good experience.Members of hospitality make up a huge share of discount salon business and discount salons are a dime a dozen in our market.

Review about: Supercuts Manager.

Reason of review: Employee relations.

Had an Experience with Supercuts?

Comments