Toronto, Ontario

I went to get my haircut and I described it in detail but they still managed to screw it up.When i described the hairstyle I wanted they said "Oh we do these every day nothing unusual".

When it was done I could not believe how much they screwed up. I also tried to describe it in the simplest way possible so they won't get confused. I don't usually expect much from a place like supercuts but this was a shock. It wasn't my first time going there but for SURE was MY LAST.

Don't waste your time on this cheap hair place.Supercuts on Ira Needles blv, Kitchener.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Supercuts Haircut
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $15
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Supercuts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Supercuts - Haircut Review Supercuts "This is the worst haircut I've ever had! I told Viri to trim the front, keep it longer and keep the back short. What did she do? She cut my..." Read more Sona Medspa - ➨➨➨ Spona Med Spa Butchers ➨➨➨ Sona Medspa "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..." Read more Supercuts Haircut Review from Vancouver, Washington Supercuts "I had my haircut by Linda last week at your Centerpoint Location. I HAD shoulder lengthhair and wanted my aline taken out and 1/2 inch in the back taken off...." Read more The Consultant Clinic - Fair play? The Consultant Clinic "There are an increasing number of reviews and comments on this site which cast doubt as to the integrity of the owner of the clinic, and the few remaining doctors..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Splat Hair Color - Horrible I cried Splat Hair Color "Well i bought 2 boxes of crismon obsession complete kit absolutly loved the color 3 hour process by the way i have thicker hair so thats why we used 2..." Read more Trugreen - Poor customer service Trugreen "after a couple of years of service, i noted that weeds were not being treated and continued to grow. I had to call and complain in order to get it..." Read more Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more